Vastas API 6D and API 6A Ball Valves are used at various
onshore and offshore projects, aboveground and underground
applications. They are generally used between -46°C up to
Vastas Ball Valves are SIL (Safety Integrity Level) 2&3
certified. When required it can be manufactured from special
material according to NACE corrosion standards and/or
temperature class. Conformity to MR0175
requirements and PSL2 Level can be obtained.
– Operational easiness by quarter turn motion.
– Laminar flow within through conduit deign which eliminates body cavities.
– Applicable maintenance by field service
– Flow is possible from both sides of the valve (Bidirection)
– They can be used with actuator or gearbox
– Ball Valves offer a long service life, when used under the right conditions
– Ball Valves can be used at high pressure and temperature with special design
– Ball Valves with soft seal can provide 0 (zero) leakage
– Ball Valves can be manufactured in different sizes and design according to customer requests
– The pressure drop is very low at ball valve and it is one of the valve types with the lowest flow resistance.
Ball Valves Types
INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATION AREAS